Allcooper are always looking to recruit quality staff. If you think you could bring something extra to Allcooper, please contact HR Administrator, Sharon Ridd for an application form. Call 01452 372626 or email HR@allcooper.com.
Fire & Security Engineers Required
We are always looking for experienced engineers to join our dynamic and busy team here at Allcooper.
Allcooper is a reputable, family-run company with over 30 years' experience in the security industry. Our 100-strong team deliver professional security and safety solutions to a wide range of clients including homeowners, businesses and private clients. We install, maintain and monitor of a variety of systems including intruder alarms, CCTV, access control, fire protection equipment and a number of other state-of-the-art security and safety products.
Since it was founded in 1987, Allcooper has grown organically into a multi-million pound business. We have recorded rapid growth in turnover over the past years, and plan to emulate this over the next 12 months. We are embracing new technology, and are continually looking for opportunities to enhance our diverse offering to our clients.
Who we're looking for...
- Experienced service engineers with a background in the security and fire industries, ideally with excellent knowledge of intruder, fire, access control, CCTV systems and IP technology. However, if you do not have all these disciplines, we can offer training in certain areas.
- As customer-facing representatives of the company, good communication, literacy and organisational skills are essential. Our engineers are self-motivated and hard-working individuals with great attention to detail.
- We are looking for engineers who will be based in Gloucestershire and the Midlands.
- A full driving license is required, as positions include use of a company vehicle.
- It will be essential to cover out-of-hours call-out work but on a strict rota basis. There are also opportunities for overtime.
What we can offer you...
- Competitive salary & holiday package - We offer our staff competitive salaries and employee benefits including 25 days' holiday per year, not including Bank Holidays.
- Other benefits include - You will also be automatically enrolled into our workplace pension and life insurance schemes.
- Training & skills development - Allcooper are proud to encourage self-progression and promotion from within. You will be given opportunities to learn new skills as part of our ongoing training programme, including product-specific and Health & Safety training.
- Share your knowledge - We are passionate about our apprenticeship scheme, and your role will involve the opportunity to support our younger engineers. By sharing your experience with them, you will be helping to develop their talents and benefit the future of the industry.
- Join a friendly, professional and growing company - By joining Allcooper, you will become part of our ambitious and forward-thinking team, committed to doing the best possible job for our customers.
If you fulfil the requirements above and think you could fit the profile of our business, we'd love to hear from you.
For more information about careers with Allcooper, please contact our HR administrator, Sharon Ridd on 01452 372626. To apply, please send your full CV and covering letter to HR@allcooper.com.
Specialist Fire & Security Engineers (London)
- We are currently looking for experienced intruder, CCTV, access control and fire alarm specialist engineers to work from our London office in Marble Arch.
- We are looking to grow and to build on our already formidable installation team based in central London.
- An excellent package is available for the right person. You must be flexible, willing to learn, be a team player, and be a very good communicator.
- After another incredibly successful growth year, we are seeking focused individuals, who wish to work on leading-edge technology systems.
Typical equipment installed:
- Galaxy Honeywell
About Allcooper Group:
Allcooper Group are a specialist security and fire business that have been trading since 1987. Our Head Office is in Gloucestershire; our London division, Allcooper Garrisons, is based at Hampden Gurney Street, Marble Arch, ideally positioned to support our client base in the high value areas such as Mayfair, Knightsbridge, Chelsea and Holland Park. Clients may also be located in the Home Counties and Mainland Europe.
The work our London-based business attracts is very high end. Our clients typically spend anywhere from between £10m to £75m for their home. They expect the best, and do not settle for anything less. Allcooper advise our clients on security and fire solutions and are engaged as a consultant, acting as part of the client's professional team.
To apply, please send your full CV and covering letter to HR@allcooper.com. For more information about careers with Allcooper, please contact our HR administrator, Sharon Ridd on 01452 372626.