Be ready for darker nights
Don't forget to adjust your clocks this weekend as we get ready to embrace those long and cold winter nights.
It's a time of year when the sun has set before we've even left work and the dark mornings make it a lot more difficult to leave the comforts of our warm, cosy beds!
Unfortunately, the change in seasons is also a time when we see an increase in numbers of residential burglaries, much due to the fact thieves can operate discreetly under the cover of darkness.
If you haven't yet considered ways to keep your home secure, now is the perfect time to explore the options available to you. From burglar alarms to security lighting, home security systems are designed to safeguard your property and help you and your family feel safer.
What should you think about?
- Is your home an attractive proposition for a potential thief?
- How safe is your home when you're not there?
- Are there dark areas outside your home where you may feel vulnerable?
- Are you taking simple measures to keep your home secure?
What can you do to keep your home protected?
- Install a burglar alarm - it's the most popular and effective way to safeguard your property
- Make your home appear occupied - leave a light on or use timer switches to give the impression someone's home
- Keep it locked - routinely ensure all windows and doors are secure whenever you are away from home
- No place to hide - blow a burglar's cover by installing outdoor security lighting
- Arrange a security review - get in touch with us and we'll be happy to visit your home to provide professional advice
If you would like further advice on your home security, contact us today to arrange a free of charge home security review with one of our experienced advisors.
Call us on 01452 372626 or email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.